Search This Blog

Sunday, March 14, 2010

SHARK in the WATER!



I went to St John yesterday and had an adventure.  I went snorkeling with sharks!!!  This guy, that I was able to capture on film was about 5 feet long.

He was only a Nurse Shark, a bottom dweller that mostly feeds at night, so he is a rare sight among daytime swimmers.  But, a shark non the less!

So, in honor of my bottom dwelling new friend, I have an original drink...  I added a splash of grenadine, which gently floats to the bottom of the drink.  I made a frozen version (Ice in a blender makes a "milk shake" consistency drink) for myself, as well as an "on the rocks" version.


SHARK IN THE WATER

Equal parts and a splash.  Serve up, on the rocks or frozen...

2 ounces CRUZAN Coconut Rum
2 ounces Orange Juice
2 ounces Pineapple Juice
splash Grenadine

serve on the rocks, or combine in a blender with a cup of ice.  Use the ice crusher setting and blend.  If you do the frozen version, add the grenadine after the blending.

No comments:

Post a Comment